Sunday, August 8, 2010

My late summer - Present Hunt


I know Winter is coming and I'm so late to go into Summer. XP Just bear with me la okay ? I will top up more clothes when i have *ki cheng*. Is a present hunting day ! For my dear cousins, Mellisa and Frederick. We went to our lunch at a very yummy chciken rice stall behind Sunway College.



# Hailam Chicken Rice
Must go and try ! Have to go there before 12p.m lunch time,
if not you can only eat chicken bones :p

After Lunch then hang around and look for the presents at Sunway Pyramid. We're hard to decide what to buy for them because Mellisa just 2 years old and she have so many dress and toy dy. For Frederick, 9 years old (I'm not really know how old is he until today). More sei coz dunno what he like. So we just go to kids toyshop and i choose a cube princess puzzle for Mellisa. Then Vector choose a sport bottle for Frederick.Din get to take the presents photo because it wrapped at SJ. Present hunt done ! Balik rumah, ready for the mini party on Sunday. (means today loh, will be in next post). ok bye ~


Top: FOS, Maxi: Peep, Sandals: Bata, Bangles & earrings : F21.

No comments:

Post a Comment