Tuesday, August 3, 2010

♥/ ✖ ... Diarrhea

You love/ hate Diarrhea. am love it at 1st but slowly hate it when it makes me feel dizzy and no energy. I love it because it makes my tummy look flat, haha. But this time nope, my stomach still huge ! Because have many wind inside.

Had the Diarrhea since last Friday, dunno why will get it, feel not comfortable at all. So decided to see doctor yesterday. I went to a Chinese doctor at Jalan Ipoh, a very handsome + muscular doctor. I din get to snap his picture because I don't dare ! and he's married :p
Many people choose to see Western doctor but not Chinese. For me I prefer Chinese Doctor, although need to take time to cook the medicine and very bitter but better than Western medicine. Do you know that 1 Panadol will stay in your body for over 4 years ? So don't always eat panadol yea.


# My medicine. Dont get shock, not all belongs to me. I just help mummy to buy some medicine.
Total 23 packs cost me RM250 @.@


# I think this is a must for every lady. 八珍汤. Drink it after 3-4 days of period, it conditioning your body. After i drink this feel myself have more energy and will not have period pain again.
The doctor also says that nowadays people are hard to pregnant. So drink this can make your body condition better. If you don't like bitter, then can try 白凤丸. :)


# The herbs. 3 small bowl of water cook until become 1 bowl then can be serve.


# My medicine. It's bitter but 苦口良药 ma. I'm feeling better now but my stomach still feeling swollen, banyak angin inside. Wish me recover soon k ? This Sunday have anniversary dinner. Must leng leng :p

*Hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment