Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Zombatar. Zom zoM

I found something fun while browsing through the PopCap website. So i click on the Plants vs Zombies to check if they have a new version. Nope, no new version. So click those top icon and found this Zombatar.


# As what you seen from above, customize your own Zombie. Have 9 buttons there, so go through everything to make a special zombie for yourself.


# I make a zombie follow with my image. haha. curly hair with lighter skin tone.


# also with make up, pink lipstick ? emm.. I dont use lipstick tho. Choose a purple color outfit with a pink butterfly on top :p


# Lastly, Choose a backdrop then done. It's simple and childish but I feel so funny when it comes to some weird match. like this.



# this is my ah b and me. haha. look alike with the real person ?
Go this link and create your own Zombatar.

Have fun peeps !

No comments:

Post a Comment