Sunday, August 8, 2010

My late summer II - Mini Birthday Party


Happy Birthday to you ! Mellisa and Frederick !


# This is my cute lil cousin. Mellisa ! My yiyi's daughter :)


# She keep posing for Vector to take picture. haha. lil girl


# Sexy pose 1


# Sexy Pose 2


# Something you cant see, pampers ! :D


# Wondering what's inside ?


# The food all prepared by my xiao yiyi. *applause*


# 1 family, although Frederick is my da yiyi's son :)


# Much Loves


# This is the puzzle we bought for her. And that piggie bank is from my da jiu :)
More photos please view in Facebook ya (If you're interested to) :)


Can can hat & straw bag: Mizu, Top: Sunway, Denim shorts: Online, Belt: Nichi, Flats: Trendreports

Today is a happy day for me. It's our 3rd anniversary and their B'day, we're going to celebrate tomorrow but still not decide where to go, too many choices :( Hope you enjoy all the pictures.
I love Mellisa so much, she just too cute !

Good Night ! *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment