Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy 3rd Anniversary

It's our 3rd anniversary
08.08.
but we celebrate it on Monday to avoid crowd on Sunday. This year anniversary is just a simple dinner. No fancy fancy things. We decide not to give present too, save it for birthday to get the best stuff for each other :D


He do a lot of research, looking for a nice restaurant to have our dinner, appreciate what he does. He really loves to eat burger, our 2nd anniversary also eat burger at a western restaurant at Sabah. -.- I rejected some of the restaurant that he suggest, end up we went to Cravings kitchen at Sunway Giza. For the sake of 12inch burger. haha





# Mushroom Soup


# Roasted Chicken Salad. Like eating grass :p


# The 12inch Monster Burger ! for 3 persons portion but my baby can eat them all.
Yes ! He is a Food Monster ! :D


# My main course. I forgot the name ady. Not bad.


# I dont think I look good when smile with teeth before. Encouraged by my ex-roomates.
So SMILE ! *jing*


# Banana Milkshake. Likey !


# My Superman !


# hehe, I combine both picture together. Is weird because the color mode is different.
The food is just so so only. We prefer Delicious or Chili's, wont go back here next time. But still is a good try, just we prefer big portion with yummy food. Like you do :)

After the dinner we went back home and watch karate kids,
crawling into his arms and enjoy the movie.
Simple night, simple celebration.Is simple but we really feel is sweeter than before, Love bank keep increasing huh. We really thank God to have each other in life. We learn things from each other and grow stronger with God from stage to stages. He is our relationship guidance.
Thank Lord, for EVERYTHING.

Lastly, my outfit :)


Top: F21, Legging: Sg,Wang, Shoe: The Kookything, Clutch: Vincci, Cocktail ring & earrings: F21.
p/s : I'm selling the top RM50, PM me in Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. awh So sweet..and the burger is super duper big!!!
    Praise and Thanks God for u guys!

    oh ya nice outfit!!

    ReplyDelete