Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Skin

Notice that I've change my blog skin ? Is my 1st time edit all with HTML. This call 学以自用. hehehe. Learned HTML, CSS and JavaScript in Web design 1 & 2. At 1st I feel so hard to do all those coding although have dreamweaver la but still confuse. But now i feel fun and love it :)
Hope to improve more and be a good/ creative designer in the future.

Try and error ...

Header 1 - i feel this one look so weird. and too cute perhaps :p


Header 2 - This is the chosen one. What do you think ? add something more ? I have no idea. T.T

Comment please :)

Another Skin is my own body Skin. haha. I'm using Artistry Skin care product which only cost me RM230 for this 3 things. Facial foam, Toner and moisturizer + Sun block.
My skin is better than before. Not too oily and clean. But i still not satisfy with the outcome. It's just too normal.


One day bumped to Joanne Wong, a girl who using Melilea product. She told me that her skin become better and no more panda eyes. I heard good reviews to this product too. but the price is double up. Would like to give it a try but not now !!! at least have to save up and finish my artistry 1st. :)
What product are you using that make your skin good ? Let me know yea :)


am drinking this organic powder. not bad ! uhm uhm come out everyday :p

4 comments:

  1. fist time visit,thx for sharing^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the one u using it! option 2! simple yet nice!! :D glad that u back to blogging!!! i love reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melilea are Best Product at my life! I cant without Melilea Product! Dam love Melilea... =) My skin is better than before! No more pimples,no more panda eyes. More Whitening than before...

    ReplyDelete
  4. BB : Thanks for the visit ! Your blog is nice !

    Kim : hehe, now holiday so very free to blog :)

    Michelle : Really ?! but buy full set must be very expensive :(

    ReplyDelete