Friday, July 16, 2010

Bun Bunny

Wire hairband, top, high waist pants and vintage bag : UDC, Pearl bracelet: Cotton On, Casio Watch: Project Hullabaloo, Flats: Vincci

I am a short chubby bunny :) Yesterday claimed my Movie ticket and dinner from my boyf. Why i say claim ? is because he bet that Holland will win the World cup. Too bad ~ I follow what Mr.Paul Predict. Thank You Mr.Paul !!! We watched Despicable me at Pavilion, a family movie. the bad guy name Vector same with my baby's name. He is the Villain who stole the pyramid in despicable me. Not bad, but Pavilion cinema seats are too comfy, make me feel want to sleep. :p



Then we go to F21. Is a must for me to go Pavilion F21 to check out their new goodies. bought 1 top and 1 denim hot pants. and walk to Sg.Wang to find cheap stuff. my target is maxi ankle skirt. There have so many but the quality is bad, so nope. buy nothing except F21 and another wire hairband from BB plaza, a random shop. :)



We want to have Carl's Jr or Burger King as dinner but cant find them in Pavilion nor Sg.Wang. *sigh* So eat MCD. *don like*

My crazy baby. haha.

Muka 20 sen.


That's all for today updates. I'm doing my bible cover DIY. Update it next :)
Thanks for reading. *group hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment