Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Never too late



Hello :) I know I'm MIA for too long and always post assignment stuff but not my personal life thing. Maybe i should create another blog just for my assignment usage. :p
It's July now and I'm having my long holiday for 2 months, so I'm looking for part time job. Gimme a nudge if you have any job k ? :)

This art piece is done before father's day and posted out to papa mama. Is for Father and Mother's day. Does it look like them ? It took my time to done this because my figure drawing is very bad. ahah. They like it very much.


Well, my relationship with papa mama are getting closer. Thank God to that ! I always pray for them and pray for family salvation too. we talk more than before, care each other more and appreciate each other. I love my Family, Don't You ? Appreciate them with lil things will brighten up the day.

Now jump to my memory pool. cheeky me ! Enjoy the pictures !




No comments:

Post a Comment