Monday, July 26, 2010

Journey of an Ugly Duckling

I have many pending post. but decided to post this up 1st, just lazy to finish the other post. :p This is my journey of an Ugly Duckling. I don't think I'm a pretty girl right now, but at least look good than before ?

#1 - primary 5 - form 2. I'm fat ! ahah

#2 - year 2005. Yeah ! slim down !


#3 - Year 2007


# 4 - Year 2008 December, Super short hair *dislike*


# 5 - Year 2009 September, with hair extesion


# 6 - Year 2009 November


# 7 - Year 2010 May, curl hair


# 8 - Year 2010 July

Well, i think i have good improvement in terms of dressing and make up but not weight. I was 45kg before but now add weight become 48kg !!! Gosh !! I need to diet ! 48kg for a 153cm girl is very very heavy alright. Hope can slim down until 40kg. But i love to eat rice so much. I cant live without rice and I'm so lazy to do exercise. haha. How how how ?
Share with me some of your diet meal / experience alright ?

Much loves :)

2 comments:

  1. lolz! gal! u r so skinny liao diet for what!
    n u r so pretty since u were young la! anyway, u look really pretty now!~ so no worries! lolzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. 48 is allright! i'm 52, used to maintain at 50. now, who weight more? At least, you does not looks fat k!

    ReplyDelete