Saturday, October 24, 2009

*UPDATED* Design Method - Digital





fuuuuu.. finally done 2 Digital for my topic. What do you think ? pls leave me some comment so that i can improve ya. So now still left 2 collage. I have no idea now, very blur. tomorrow have to wake up at 7 to go to church do make up for VU talent time ppl. I want to sleep and i need more and more ideas !!! Should i sleep now or continue my Collage ? since tomorrow will be busy at church + baby birthday !!! :) will go eat sushi. nyam nyam .
then Sunday need move house somemore ! must be using whole day time. busy busy buzzzzzzzzzzzzz... But i know busy people change the world ! ( hehe ,at least change myself ) so i'm going to continue at least 1 more collage then go to bed. T.T
by the way, i love the 2nd piece coz looks very retro :) bye ~

1 comment:

  1. noob in mutlimedia desginOctober 24, 2009 at 6:13 PM

    i think that lips poster..typo should be bigger abit...and the car key maybe have some drop shadow...and the key hole should darker :)

    ReplyDelete