Tuesday, October 27, 2009

mua birthday part 3


Monday. uhhh~ my "aunty" come and visit me ! super duper pain until i cant walk. I din attend Joanne class but that day was a critique session. Must be miss out alot :( and 13 sms me asked me to go have lunch with them but that time i'm in blood dead time. so i rejected and sleep at home :( but around 1p.m after i wake up, i feel much more better so i decided to join them at Burger King. When i reached there, wow ~ a long table



and have someone that i dont know. haha, is Huen huen classmates called JN and his cute gf Hannah and also a guy they called him "老人". huen huen treat me a burger but i have no much appetite so i just ate half and start to take picture and talk crap with them. Suddenly, Huen huen holding a cake and they sang birthday song for me. Really surprised by them since i cant find my present and like no birthday mood so quite emo. :p that is why i feel so happy when have all of them to celebrate with me ^^

My 油姐妹



me and gua gua chang 13 :)


my "矮冬瓜" 姐妹

Love<3>

Family Photo


Guys !


Happy !



Love you all so much !!!! XD Thanks !

After that go F21 with dar and finally ! i found a nice bag that i like as my present plus one earing. hehe. Thank you baby ! Muacks !


No comments:

Post a Comment