Tuesday, October 13, 2009

mua birthday part 2

Aikkss.. finally got time to update my blog. These few days are super busy ! move house + assignment + serving. huhuhaha ! really tired.
So back to my birthday. We went to Mid Valley Chilis for my Birthday dinner. I love the food, really special plus nice. After that we go and find my present. This year is different with usual coz we din prepare any surprise. Baby said cannot every year got surprise if not will boring. =.= I think this is an excuse for him to no need think so many idea to do surprise lor. =p
i've sold out white color Channel inspired bag and i'm looking for a white bag. But at last also couldn't find any nice bag, bcoz no nice 1. aikss.. so we went back home and dar dar bought me a Coffee bean cake as my birthday cake. but not really nice 1, prefer Secret recipe :) Here's some photos.

Present from Make up ministry. All are make up stuff from the Korean brand - Laneige.
I got take picca by dar hp but donno why cracked and i lazy to take again :p


I love this dress from Topshop ! Going to save up ! :(



Yummy ! hungry now =(


haha. baby cute cute ^^


My outfit : Dress :Teetoo, Shoe: Vincci, Channel inspired bag: Clothesbucket, Bracelet: F21.

No comments:

Post a Comment