Sunday, October 11, 2009

mua 20th birthday - Part 1

Busy busy busy ~ This whole week is like a race. busy with assignments, Emerge, and my birthday ! tee - hee . So now i'm going to post about my birthday on last week :)

My dress code for the birthday dinner with baby is Fushia Pink but before that I tried many outfit. and finally i choose back the one i bought at Tee Too.




haha. mess up !


I went to shopping after that to look for a white heels that can match my dress. I went to NOSE, VINCCI, ASIA AVENUE but still no one that i like. I hang around go to Forever 21 and have look . ( it's my favorite shop !) Tried some dress. I like the purple one but breast part too lose :( Finally just bought a flower necklace and a bracelet. finally go back to Vincci and bought this shoe. I donno what the color called. It just look nice :)


I like this one. but breast part too lose la.. *sigh*


This nice also, cant see the color here.





Spend alot. now my bank account wan dry dy. Need to save up for babe birthday :)

Next post : Birthday part 2 & 3

No comments:

Post a Comment