Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm proud to be

I'm proud to be a christian =)
I found this video when i search the song "SHOUT TO THE LORD". It's so awesome they did it on the show, billions heard this around the world, not just millions!! can someone tell me is they all christian ? This video give me a goosebumps. I wonder how and who plan this. It's so wonderful =)
P/S : on my birthday 04.10.2008 they sang this on stage and on show ^^


Other than that, my church have more and more celebrities. They accept Christ and shine for Jesus , the Cultural Mandate. Look at this week HTV > http://www.chc.org.my/
Is Anthony and the ATQ 2008 Winner. They look so funny with the yo yo language. =p

I want to thank God that you hold me although i fall. Thank you Lord.

Loves.
Ketty

4 comments:

  1. so touching!!!!i got goosebumps when watching at the video!!!
    Praise Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ketty,

    Thank you for sharing this clip. It touches my heart and I had a great time singing along with it since I do that too during Sunday School days : ) Even now too. God is good, all the time. Thank you for claiming His name here in your public blog.

    I know for sure God will bless you and will pick you up whenever you are falling or stumbling along your journey. Have faith always, and proclaim His name for He will give you the blessing you need for the rest of your life

    Let's grow more in His name!

    Praise God.


    P.s sorry I had to delete the previous comment, had some typos but here it is copy and paste with no errors : )

    Love.

    ReplyDelete