Thursday, September 3, 2009

A bloody day

Today is my appointment with Mr.Dentist at Luyang government clinic. My good good daddy accompany me to take number and wait for my turn. We wait for like half an hour then call my number. This can count as fast ler coz only wait for half an hour, if like normal day without appointment i think at least have to wait more than that.
I go in and the dentist help me to check and asked

Dentist : mana mau tamapl ya dik ?
Me : ada 3 lubang *pointing*
Dentist : ok, kakak check dulu ya.

*after check*

Dentist : Tak ada lubang ni dik !
Me : ada~ dua ni paling besar *pointing again*

*check again*

Dentist : Oh ~ itu bukan lubang. space itu ialah di antara gigi kamu, selepas cuci ia akan close balik perlahan-lahan. so cuci gigi ya.
Me : *knock my head* okok.


At first i'm not scare coz she say "cuci" - WASH. Cheh.. wash only maa, must be very simple,mayb got pain lar,a lil abit. DUUUUUUTTT ! Wrong ! when she take up this then i start panic.

#1 If i was not mistaken. coz i'm not really dare to look at wad she's holiding.


#2 This one is use to control saliva , moisture



Do you want to know how she use this tools to WASH my teeth ? Yes, i know you dont want to know but i want to let u know. kakaka. so please keep read. ^^
She use #1 to wash all of my teeth by pushing the sharp part into all of the space. Do you get wad i mean ? See the picture below. She use the sharp part to put at the black dot there and got the sound "zzzzzzzzzzzzzz". Oh my ! It's so damn damn damn pain ! i keep pulling my clothe and my foot is like berguling-gulung ! Can you imagine plss ? Gosh ! But the dentist is quiet nice,while she doing she comfort me say will be nice after this, you can feel your teeth so smooth and clean. And she explain to me will have many blood, those are blood with bacteria so don worry. But.... Still pain ok even you let me watch my favourite movie ! -.-

#3 The name is call Scalling , she said wash so that i will more understand.


#4 See the blood ? Until now still got.


#5 See my teeth. That is the blood ady become jelly. Lolz ! too much of blood and membeku. My teeth become red clor.


#6 and i tear off all this jelly !



Scary horr.. but this make my teeth healthy so worth it. Bangun Pagi.. Gosok gigi ^^
2a.m now. It's time to sleep. Tomorrow will go for facial at Dermatex. Nightz all ~

No comments:

Post a Comment