Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm back to the busy life

Hi all ! I'm back in KL. Starting m busy life at The One Academy again ! hmmmm, but this semester subject is quiet interesting too ! Hope to learn more to update this simple and boring blog.
I want to share with you gals about my extension hair. ngek *

# Before


# After


How was it ? Nice ? got huge different ? The hairstylish doing this for me is Jazz.. Jazz wong from Citymall. He is a good hairstylish tho, he will bring you to the shop and choose the right color for you to suit for your own hair color, he make it as natural as he can. You want to change your hairstyle ? Go his saloon , trust me, he will make you look pretty and handsome. haha.. sorry, i'm advertise him. lol~

But the negative point for the extension hair is so pain ! coz the clip is clipping on your hair and it pulling your head skin. ouch ! so i cant wear it everyday, it will make me feel pening even i only wear for like 4-5 hours. But know what ? Girls love pretty than everything ! Agree with me ? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment