Thursday, September 3, 2009

Beauty Theraphy

T_T *shouting from the deep of my heart* CAN YOU HEAR ME ?!?!?!
How could all of us get D in Visual Com this subject ? We do really well and try our best. just one person get C+ , still dunno who because Hui Fen didn't tell me. My result quite ok but this just this visual com spoil the result. isk ~

This afternoon i went to Beverly Dermedex do facial. Wow ~ It's so nice. First Irene help me to shape my eyebrow then start to do the RM68 facial. Is so so so relax plus got massage half body. This package including Cleanser,pinching black heads,moisturizer,toner,moisturizing mask,massage and some-more. I only remember these. Really very relax. Can go and have a try yea. =) I prefer this shop because the price 68 include so many things, last time i wash at Lintas cost me RM58. They did not tell me what product they using and keep ask me to buy this and that. RM58 just so simple facial. So i prefer Beverly this. =)

And i bought the dermedex product from Irene, Botox Cleanser and refining cream. I've been using the travel pack which they called ' Sceptic Challenge Pack' for 2 weeks and i experienced the miracle. Before this i'm using ZA Cleanser + Skinfood Emulsion. My pores are very big and alot of black heads. But after 1 week, i was amazed with the result. My face was so smooth now and no more big pores. Yeay ! But have One negative point is this product very expensive.








1 Sceptic Challenge Pack - RM25
1 biotox cleanser 50ml (BX0010) - RM128
1 Biotox Refining cream 30g (BX0040) -RM148

So the total amount i spend today is RM344 !!!! Arrrrhhh.. my wallet is bleeding.. keep keep bleeding ! I have to save now ! Really !

You can check this website and forum if you want to know more. Once you try, you wont change it ! Trust me !

http://www.dermedex.com/
http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=19486

And this is Irene number.
016-8356222 * Give her a call to make an appointment ya*


No comments:

Post a Comment