Sunday, July 12, 2009

New Shoe !!!!

My new Shoe !!!!




Haiz..today i use money again.. to buy a shoe that i waiting for so long time finally i saw at Charles and Keith. But the price is a bit expensive so i din get it from there. Then we go to Padini and i found it ! I found it ! Lolx ~
I try 2 pairs. one is lower heels RM69 and another is Super high heels ( for me la) RM99.
Guess which one i bought ? Is RM99 that pair lor.. coz sexy maa.. hahaha =p
I try the actual size for my foot is size 6 but is a bit lose at the side. Kelly said that this shoe must keep it tight with your leg then will look nicer. So i try size 5. huh ~ is abit tight. but what can i do ? In hakka people said " oi liang ng moi miang". It's mean that want pretty more than your life. =p
Finally, I grab that shoe and paid with a bleeding heart !! =(


Nice right ?

2 comments: