Thursday, June 4, 2009

Survey for Project 1 - Chat Box Icon & Skin Design

User Test
Is for me to improve my design and receive comments from you all.
My theme is Feminine. I choose eyes as the main character because i feel women eyes can speak. It can tell you our feelings. Hope u guys like it and please leave comments ya. Loves !

Pixel / Raster Icon


Vector icon



Question :

1. Is this Icon have the effetiveness of communication ?

2. The interface design was easy to understand ?

A) Strongly Agree B) Agree C)Disagree D)Strongly Disagree

3. What did you like the most about my icons ?

A)Color B)Design C)Pattern

4. What suggestion you have for me to improve ?


Skin Design 1


Skin Design 2



Question :

1. Which wallpaper that you like the most ?

2. What suggestion you have for me to improve ?

3 comments:

  1. i like 1st skin..
    VERY MUCH
    hehe..that all?..
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..u're the 1st leave me comment in my design. Thanks. Any bad de i need to improve ? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.yes
    2.Strongly Agree
    3.color
    4.can do more detail

    ReplyDelete