Friday, June 5, 2009

Project 1 - After Refinement

Thanks for those comments. I did a good Job in presentation and I'm happy that I can done all in time. =) This is the Icon after refine. =)


Pixel Icon after Refine.
(Added Outline,more shadow and Change the whole setting icon )


VectorIcon after Refine.
(Added lighting,more shadow and Change the whole setting icon )


Skin Design 1
( Changed the lines color and the flower stand )


Skin Design 2 ( Additional )


Skin Design 3
( Changed the Background color, added flower,Typo and Add gradient to hair )


Skin Test 1.
(Additional Background. I like it bcoz look so sweet. )


Skin Test 2



Coming Project 2 is create Interactive Interface Design by telling a Legendary,Mythical or Folklore. You guys have any story that can share with me ? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment