Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hair and Make up Ministry

Deuteronomy 13:4
Serve only the Lord your God and fear him alone. Obey his commands, listen to his voice, and cling to him.


I'm in Hair & Make up ministry now. It's a fun place to learn the technique of Hair and make up. Also a place to serve our Father God. A way for me to get closer relationship to Him.

Until now, I've learn how to do basic make up,smoky eyes and for hair is Straighten,curl hair,blow hair, setting guy's hair and also French twist. I feel that is very useful for us because we not only learn for do it when on duty but also can learn for ourselves. Stil have many to learn from senior.
I learn a lot from Christy and Jeffery. They are so patient to teach us step by step, although we done wrong sometimes but still can hear the word of encouragement. It makes me more confidence and have more interest to learn.

Wednesday, i've invite my best friend Winnie to be my model for blow hair and French twist. This is the process. =)

Back comb her hair


Make it got more Volume


Jeffery spray-ing & refine for us


Front View


Back View - actually is twist up de. but too koyak le. so we put in down =p


me and shabai ^^


This saturday i'm start on duty. Have to make up 1-2 vocalist. I'm so scared if they dont like the make up i do for them. But i know God will still guide me thru, and i will do my best, God will do the rest.
Will update about that yea.
God Bless you people =)

No comments:

Post a Comment