Wednesday, May 13, 2009

10 things about me !

1) I'm a Malaysian


2) I'm a Christian ( I'm pround to be ! )




3) I crazy for puppies !



4) I love to cook & bake (Of course eat too ! )

5) I hate Cats and Rats !!!! ( I love Tom & Jerry tho)



6) I love to take picca

7) I'm a shopaholic

8) I'm Short & Tiny



9) I Love Cheese cakes and Sushi




10) I'm from Sabah

11) I can ply flash games from morning til i'm tired

12) I hope i can get married before 26 ( heheheh )




13) I hope i can get schorlarship or load for my studies

14) I love my Family and friends

15) I know it's over 15 but i would like u to know more about me =)

16) I know i can be successful 1 day

17) I dream everday

18) Recently, i'm addicted to Tom Yam ayam. Yum Yum !



19) I love Facebook more than Friendster.

20) I love MM ( so far xp )

21) It's END now ! =)


Love ya ! ^^

2 comments:

  1. cool...
    let me try too...xD
    copy copy...
    1) yeah...same..im malaysian too
    emm
    2)im also proud that im a christian^^
    emm...actually...the top two is the two i most remember want...
    emm...
    tom yam...emmmm! u make my tummy feel hungry...=.=...yummy~~~~
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~(crazy-ing)
    tom and jerry? yeah...as long as is cartoon ...xD...but i dunno y i dun like 3D cartoon...emm..
    emm...what else?
    i have this habit...when see nice cool blog i will want to leave comments...emmm...emm...
    go to my blog leave comment also la...
    my blog no comment la...
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo here... just checking. Spicy food wont' be bad for your skin?

    ReplyDelete