Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Emerge KL - Men hunt & Beauty Pageant pre-lim


1st time joining this competition. Although have experience in modeling and catwalk but still So nervous coz have to introduce myself in front of 200+ ppl. I cant sleep well before the day bcoz my mind keep repeating my 1minute intro script :( But at last i din make into the final coz i'm super nervous until i stuck halfway. :( but it's a good try for me ^^ 10 Finalist can get CROCS !!! soooo goooddd !! and they are really look good on stage :)



Joanne,me, Sei Yen and Ai lee . Ai lee is the finalist ! Congrats !


Thanks to darling for the support ! he shout super loud :)



I want to say thanks to Jeffery helping me to edit my intro script and do my hair, Christy for the beautiful makeup and all my friends for the support :)

Of coz will camwhore with my nice curl hair :p

No comments:

Post a Comment