Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mia DIY Jewelery sticker Gadget

Yes. I'm continuous posting. So please continue read yea if you're interested. =D
Early at the morning 9am we went to Tanjung Aru eat oil mee "you mian" * sorry i cant type chinese in this stupid lag pc* then go to Sigamak buy cloth. Coz i plan to DIY a tutu skirt for myself. And i bought Satin Fushia pink 1 meter only cost me RM8. Patut-lar those tailor so rich ! Sew one clothes can cost us RM30 and above. Bah, back to my jewelery blink blink gadget. ^^


# 1. Sorry ah abit cacat my face and body figure + cacat pose. 1st time Post about my outfit.

outfit :
gray blazer : coco goodies, Lacey top : dotty-dots, black shorts : Sunway, gray handbag : Vincci, heel : Vincci


#2 Me and my lovely cute sista ! love<3>


Here it goes.
Me and my sis bought 2 Jewelery stickers at Karamunsing. Mine is RM12.90 and my sis one is RM9.90. Whats the different ? Picture explains everything .


#1 Left one is my sister's handphone , mine at the right side. See the sticker difference ?

# 2 You need this

And we start ! cut cut paste paste, stick and arrange. Taaar daar ~

#3 FAIL ! Look nice right ? but actually not, It's look sucks bcoz it's not arrange very well,here less abit, there less abit . The my sis help me to tear off all and redo again. Ish ~


#4 FAIL FAIL FAIL ! Covering my ugly face ^^


#5 Taaar daar ~ The Final Final work ^^ Nice le ? hehe

#6 Got extra so i stick to my Glitter Mascara, Nice kan nice kan ?


#7 Yerrr.. very nice oh especially my mascara. haha. *sorry for perasan*

No comments:

Post a Comment