Sunday, September 27, 2009

HTV shooting

Jacket: Romp, Singlet: F21, Panel skirt: Ugly Duckling, Ankle boots: the Kookythings

Wow ! so nervous la 1st time shooting for H&M recruitment. We need more people to serve ! Let your passion burn !!!
This weekend service got 2 worship team. CHC Highschooler and CHC worship team. So We reached there at 3p.m and start to clean up and make up for CHC highschooller. All of them are only like 15-17 years old. wow ! they doing great in the Praise and worship. * Sorry, i din get to take their picture coz so busy* Only 3 make up artist and doing for 7 girls. If the artist room not that hot we're so enjoy to do it butttttttt really super hot man ! we are all like sweating while doing. arrrh ! I wish in new building can have more air conditioner and more comfy.

okie, back to the shooting topic. Jeff asked me to answer : what make you sign up for this ministry ?
well, my answer is too subjective i think.

1st take : testing testing > i join this ministry because i want to serve God in different ways, make all of them pretty on stage and improve my fashion sense. * gan jiong *

----- Video man : errmm..can you please don keep roll your eyes ? just look at 1 point,or look at the one you make up for. okie ? ----

huh ! i'm so gan jiong ok ~ okok.. one more time, sorry

2nd take : > i join this ministry because i want to serve God in different ways, make all of them pretty on stage and improve my fashion sense.

----- Video Man : Okie, good job ! -----

Fuuuuu.... released ! HTV will be shown on next week on service, dono will got my face or not. coz so nervous and talk so short. So stay tune ~ I will try to get the copy if i'm in their. hee hee hee.

That's all for today. I have to cont my 50 character sketches . and i just done 2. the good news is i have to pass up 2mr 9am. huhuhahahahu.. Bless me ! Ciaoz ~

No comments:

Post a Comment